Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric rear windows with anti pinch facility
- Electrically operated front and rear windows with safety auto reverse and one touch up/down facility with heated rear window
- Intermittent rear wash/wipe
- Laminated windscreen
- Solar heat absorbing windscreen with tinted windows
- Two speed windscreen wipers with variable intermittent wipe
- Lowered and uprated sports suspension
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door handles
- Body colour lip spoiler
- Chrome effect bar on front grille
- Chrome effect upper window trim
- Door sill kick plates
- Gloss black finish B pillar
- Matt black lower window trim
- Visible twin exhaust tailpipes
- Adaptive brake lights
- Automatic lighting control
- Door to door illumination
- Front fog lights
- Hazard warning lights
- High level LED centre rear brake light
- LED brake lights
- LED daytime running lights
- LED side repeat indicators
- LED tail lights
- Manual headlight beam levelling
- Rear fog lights
- Reversing light
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- Cornering brake control
- CSC - Cornering stability control
- Drag torque control
- Electric parking brake with centre console switch in handbrake and adjustable armrest in premium centre console
- Electronic Stability Programme
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)
The electronic stability control (ESC) recognises critical driving situations, such as the risk of skidding, and systematically prevents the car from doing so.
In order that the ESC can respond to critical situations, the system must constantly receive information.
For instance: which way the driver is steering and where the car is moving. The system receives the answer to the first question from the steering angle sensor and the ABS wheel speed sensors on the wheels. From these two pieces of information, the controller calculates the desired steering direction and the intended driving behaviour of the car. Other important data are the yaw rate and lateral acceleration of the vehicle. Using this information, the control unit calculates the actual state of the vehicle.
ESC prevents instability of the car when cornering which can occur either when driving at an inappropriate speed, as a result of an unpredictable change in the road surface (wetness, slickness, dirt), or emergency evasive action (the "Elk test"). In this event, it does not matter whether the instability manifests itself through understeer, ie: when the car, despite steering at full lock, moves to the outer edge of the bend, or by oversteer (the rear end breaks away).
The computer unit of the ESC detects the type of instability based on the data provided by the sensor technology and controls the correction by intervening in the braking system and engine management.
In the event of understeer, the ESC decelerates the inside rear wheel. Simultaneously the ESC reduces the engine power until the car has stabilised again. ESC prevents oversteer by selectively activating the front brake on the outside of the bend and intervening in the engine and transmission management.
- Emergency brake assist
Hydraulic Brake Assist System (HBA)The hydraulic brake assist helps the driver in the event of emergency or panic braking. The brake assist recognizes from the operating speed of the brake pedal whether the driver wants an emergency stop and increases the brake pressure automatically up to the ABS control range, as long as the driver keeps the pedal pressed.
With decreasing brake pressure actuated by the driver, the system reduces brake pressure again to the normal value. Using a sensor, the system detects the rapid pressure increase when actuating the pedal and intervenes to regulate braking. As a result, the stopping distance can be shortened by up to 25%.
- Hill start assist
- Traction control
Traction Control System (TCS)The traction control system regulates spinning of the driven wheels and thus stabilises the car all the time it is being accelerated. The TCS and the associated electronic differential lock (EDS, XDS) are included in the scope of the electronic stabilisation programme (ESP). The TCS receives the essential input via the wheel speed sensors of the antilock braking system which register a sudden increase in wheel revolutions. By means of the motor control unit, the traction control system automatically lowers the power output. The worse the grip of the road, or the stronger the torque of an engine, the more important good traction is - and indeed over the entire speed range. So the TCS provides driving and tracking stability and thus above all safety and comfort. Moreover, unnecessary tyre wear is avoided. The TCS function can be disabled by means of the appropriate switch.
- Speed sensitive power steering
- Traffic sign recognition
- Body colour door mirrors
- Twin electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- 6 Airbags - Driver and passengers front airbag, two front side impact airbag, full size curtain airbags for driver
- Anti jam door design with burst proof door locks
- Child locks on rear doors
- Deactivation switch for front passenger front and side impact airbags
- Deformation zones front and rear
- Driver/passenger 2 stage auto adaptive airbags
- Energy absorbing steering column
- Front and outer rear seatbelt force limiters
- Front and rear outer seat belt pre-tensioners
- Front lateral airbags
- Front seatbelt unfastened audible warning and warning light
- Height adjustable front seatbelts
- Pedal release system
- Reinforced passenger safety cell
- Seatbelt reminder for driver and front passenger
- Side impact protection beams
- Three 3 point rear seatbelts
- Two front and three point rear inertia reel lap and diagonal seatbelts
- Fully carpeted load area
- Electronic dual zone climate control including air conditioning + automatic front seat heating and rear floor heating ducts + cabin particulate filter
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- Pollen filter
- Rear passenger heating ducts
- 12V electrical accessory socket in front, drivers and front passenger sunvisors + vanity mirrors
- 3 spoke leather covered steering wheel with satin chrome bezel
- Additional storage compartment in boot
- Alloy sports pedals
- Black door panels with black morrocana cloth inserts
- Chrome inner door handles
- Dark headlining
- Four load restraint lashing eyes
- Front centre adjustable armrest with 4 litre storage capacity
- Gearshift paddles
- Heated steering wheel
- Illuminated glovebox, front door pockets + 1.5 litre bottle holder, 2 drinks holders in centre console, rear door pockets + 1 litre bottle holder
- Interior tailgate handle
- Luggage compartment cover
- Rake/reach adjustable steering wheel
- Rear centre armrest
- Storage tray in spare wheel well
- Twin gas assisted tailgate struts
- Central front and rear courtesy light, fade up/down, twin rear and front reading lights with illuminated switches, ambient LED facia/centre console
- Delay courtesy light function
- Driver's and front passenger's LED illuminated vanity mirrors with flip up covers with below audio unit
- Footwell illumination
- Illuminated load area
- Welcome lighting
Audio / Communications
- Voice control system
- Auxiliary input socket
- Instrumentation - Speedometer, rev counter, low fuel gauge warning light + water temperature gauge warning light, shift up/down indicate light
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Twin USB power sockets for rear seat passengers
- 4.2" colour display
- Central facia display with digital clock, outside air temperature and audio information
- Door/boot open warning light
- Driver information - Total mileage, service indicator, oil life
- Lights on audible warning
- Multi function trip computer
- Multimedia Navi with 7" colour touchscreen, DAB radio, USB/iPod input, Bluetooth audio streaming and Apple carplay/Android auto, traffic sign
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- Hexagon inserts in dark metallic on facia and doors
- Silver air vent surrounds
- 3 height adjustable rear headrests
- Anti submarining ramps in front seats
- Front headrests
- Height adjustable front seat head restraints
- ISOFIX child seat mountings incorporating top tether anchor points located on outer rear seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Reclining front seats
- Storage pockets on front seat backs
- Driver Assistance Pack 1 - Insignia
- Sight and Light Pack - Insignia
- VX-Line styling pack - Insignia Grand Sport
- VXR-Line Exterior Sport Pack - Insignia
- Keyless entry start with engine start/stop button
- Remote central deadlocking , operates on doors, tailgates and fuel filler flap, deadlock, central locking switch on drivers door
- Remote security alarm system with ultrasonic interior sensor, tilt sensor, independent power supply, thatcham approved
Fitted optional extras
- Metallic paint
- Morrocana Monita cloth upholstery
Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Satin steel grey
|Maximum speed||139 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1956 cc|
|MPG (urban)||40.4 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||61.4 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||51.4 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||7.0 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||4.6 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||5.5 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||2220 kg|
|Vehicle length||4897 mm|
|Vehicle width||1863 mm|
|Vehicle height||1455 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2829 mm|
|Tank capacity||62 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 emissions||145 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.