Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- 2 speed wipers/wash wipe/intermittent wipe
- Electric front/rear windows with one touch
- Heated rear window
- Intermittent rear wash/wipe
- Rain sensitive windscreen wipers
- Solar glass windscreen
- Alloy effect front and rear skid plates
- Body colour door handles
- Chrome effect bar on front grille
- Chrome side window trim
- Rear spoiler
- Door to door illumination
- Front fog lights
- Hazard warning lamps
- LED daytime running lights
- Tunnel detection for auto light control
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- CSC - Cornering stability control
- EBD + Brake Assist
Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)On cars with front-wheel drive, the front is heavier than the rear so that during braking the car's centre of gravity is displaced forwards. This creates the danger that the rear wheels tend to lock due to the lower traction.
Thus, via solenoid valves in the ABS unit, the electronic brake pressure distribution (EBD) regulates the braking force for the rear wheels so that they do not lock. The electronic brake pressure distribution function is included within the ABS function. The extent of the EBD application ends where the ABS control takes over.
- ESP + traction control
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)
The electronic stability control (ESC) recognises critical driving situations, such as the risk of skidding, and systematically prevents the car from doing so.
In order that the ESC can respond to critical situations, the system must constantly receive information.
For instance: which way the driver is steering and where the car is moving. The system receives the answer to the first question from the steering angle sensor and the ABS wheel speed sensors on the wheels. From these two pieces of information, the controller calculates the desired steering direction and the intended driving behaviour of the car. Other important data are the yaw rate and lateral acceleration of the vehicle. Using this information, the control unit calculates the actual state of the vehicle.
ESC prevents instability of the car when cornering which can occur either when driving at an inappropriate speed, as a result of an unpredictable change in the road surface (wetness, slickness, dirt), or emergency evasive action (the "Elk test"). In this event, it does not matter whether the instability manifests itself through understeer, ie: when the car, despite steering at full lock, moves to the outer edge of the bend, or by oversteer (the rear end breaks away).
The computer unit of the ESC detects the type of instability based on the data provided by the sensor technology and controls the correction by intervening in the braking system and engine management.
In the event of understeer, the ESC decelerates the inside rear wheel. Simultaneously the ESC reduces the engine power until the car has stabilised again. ESC prevents oversteer by selectively activating the front brake on the outside of the bend and intervening in the engine and transmission management.
- Hill start assist
- Cruise control + speed limiter
- Lane departure warning system
- Rear parking distance sensors
- Speed sensitive power steering
- Traffic sign recognition
- Auto dimming interior mirror with anti-dazzle function
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- 3x3 point rear seatbelts
- Child locks on rear doors
- Driver/Front Passenger airbags
- Front and rear outer seat belt pre-tensioners
- Front and rear seatbelt reminder
- Front seat side impact airbags
- Full size curtain airbags
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Seatbelt load limiter
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Carpeted loadspace
- Active carbon filter
- Air filter
- Dual zone electronic climate control
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- Odour filter
- Pollen filter
- 12V power point front
- 3 spoke leather covered steering wheel with satin chrome bezel
- Alloy effect door sill covers
- Chrome interior door handles
- Cloth upholstery
- Flex floor multi-level adjustable load compartment
- Front centre armrest
- Front door pockets with bottle holders
- Glovebox with lid
- Luggage compartment cover
- Passenger assist handles
- Reach + rake adjustable steering column
- Rear door pockets with bottle holders
- Front map reading lights
- Illuminated load area
- Interior courtesy light operated by all doors
- LED ambient lighting
- Rear reading lights
- Welcome lighting
- Driver/passenger sunvisors with illuminated vanity mirrors
- Audible lights on warning
- Digital clock
- Low fuel level warning light
- Multi function trip computer
- Outside temperature display
- Rev counter
- Service interval indicator
- Vauxhall OnStar emergency assistance
- Tioga grey inserts on facia and door panel
- Anti submarining front seats
- Front seat back storage pockets
- Height adjustable front/rear head restraints
- Isofix system on outer rear seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
Audio / Communications
- R4 IntelliLink with colour touchscreen, DAB radio, USB, bluetooth, bluetooth audio streaming, Apple CarPlay
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Wi-Fi hot spot
- 2 remote folding keys
- Engine immobiliser
- Locking wheel nuts
- Remote central deadlocking
- Remote security alarm system
|Maximum speed||105 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1199 cc|
|MPG (urban)||43.5 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||64.2 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||54.3 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||6.5 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||4.4 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||5.2 l/100 km|
|Vehicle length||4212 mm|
|Vehicle width||1742 mm|
|Vehicle height||1597 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2604 mm|
|Tank capacity||45 l|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|CO2 emissions||116 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.