Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric front windows + one touch + anti-pinch
- Front intermittent wipers
- Heated rear window with timer
- Rain sensor including auto headlights activation
- Rear wiper
- Body coloured bumpers
- Chrome door handles
- Chrome exhaust tailpipe
- Chrome headlight surround
- Chrome plated radiator grille
- Metal look door sill finishers
- Roof spoiler
- Follow me home headlights
- White indicator lights
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
Traction Control System (TCS)
Traction Control System (TCS)
- Front and rear velour floor mats
- Brake pad wear indicator warning light
Audio / Communications
- Auxiliary input socket
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)
- Interior lights pack - Mini Clubman
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Drive away door locking
Fitted optional extras
Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Pure burgundy
- 17" Black Net spoke alloy wheels
|Maximum speed||127 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1499 cc|
|MPG (combined)||55.4 mpg ‡|
|Kerb weight||1870 kg|
|Vehicle length||4253 mm|
|Vehicle width||1800 mm|
|Vehicle height||1441 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2670 mm|
|Tank capacity||48 l|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|CO2 (NEDC)||118.0 g/km ‡|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 24 months’ warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- Up to 24 months’ MOT cover
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 24 months’ roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.